Hola amigos. So, huh.. What do I do here?
I’ll start off by introducing myself to you all, I go by Kippon. I’m relatively new within the info-sec field, I studied for near parts of 9 months before having a good 8-9 month break due to life circumstances which led me back into studying for the last 4 weeks. I currently work full time (outside of IT) and have a family so blogs may be updated every few days as I go through this challenge. I’ve never written a blog in my life too.
I fairly enjoy a challenge and thought to myself the best way to get involved again is to do a challenge. I decided upon 30 days because it is realistic but yet rewarding. Throughout this blog series, I will give updates on how I feel throughout the challenge, the progress I make and most importantly criticizing myself so I can improve.
Day 1 is briefly going to be posted, as I continue on my challenge the days will be explained in more detail.
- To learn as much as I can.
- Encourage creative thinking.
- Complete the 30 days.
- Just maybe find a bug?
I need help!
- Remain committed.
- Document daily for self improving.
- Minimum 1 hour sessions.
- No labs - all must be done in the wild (unless I need to do a quick confirmation after a read up).
- Have fun!
What did I achieve?
- Set up of Notion and Miro.
- Chose a target.
- Read up on certificate transparency.
- Mindmap & gain an understanding of target domain target domain (technology, functionality).
- CT logs search.
What can I do better?
- Better concentration whilst on task.
- Taking it 1 step at a time.
That’s it for part 1 folks. I hope you enjoyed reading my first ever blog! It may not be the best, but it will improve and hopefully see you all throughout my challenge.
“Until next time” - This wise noob.